Chief Guest: Prof P K Dash- (Ex DMET, Odisha)
Guest of Honor: Mr. Binod Dash (Secretary, OPECA)
Chef Speaker: Mr. Kuna Tripathy (Social activist, Journalist, News Fuse fame)
- Dr. Binod Kumar Mishra, Director Family Welfare, Go O
- Dr. Indramani Jena (Secretary, Odisha Private Hospital and Nursing homes Association)
- 11.00-11.12: Welcome Address and Introduction of guest, Mr. Ravi Pratap (ILPF Member)
- 11.12-11.25: Concept of ILPF- Dr. Ashok Choudhury, Hepatologist,
- The focus of ILPF (7min talk+3 min questions)
- 11.25-11.35: Liver disease Burden and the policies in India-time to act!!!
- Dr. SP Singh, Prof and Head, Dept. of Gastroenterology SCB Medical College, Cuttack
- 11.35-11.45: Hepatitis B – innocent newborn and the ignorant mother; where are we?
- Dr. Pruthviraj Sethi, Asst. Prof. Obstetrics and Gynaecology, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- 11.45-11.55: Obesity, life style, Nutrition and Liver disease- a time bomb by 2025:
- Dr. Sunita Sahoo, Head of Clinical Nutrition: Apollo Hospital, Bhubaneswar.
- 11.55-12.05: Alcohol use and abuse- that kills youth and ruins the happy family
- Dr. Suvendu Mishra, Asso Prof Psychiatry, Sum Hospital Bhubaneswar.
- 12.05-12.15:Organ Donation- the need, the policy and the future
- Dr. Ashok Choudhury, Hepatologist, New Delhi
Login to www.ilpfindia.org// email at:- firstname.lastname@example.org